A financial planner on your side with customized one-on-one solutions.
Whether you’re striving to preserve wealth for your children or grandchildren or just trying to stay ahead of the curve for lifestyle maintenance, Quinn Financial Planning is at your side. You can expect proactive, client-focused service that’s every bit as unique as you are – custom-tailored to help you meet your goals.
Build, manage, and preserve your assets. Investing wisely is your key to achieving what you want out of life: following your dreams today and leaving a lasting legacy to those behind you tomorrow. Quinn Financial Planning works closely with you to help:
- Explore non-commission – based investments that can more easily hold up to the market’s highs and lows.
- Review various asset classes – particularly those investments that may limit volatility.
- Examine a laddered bond portfolio to minimize interest-rate risk.
- Update on a consistent basis to reflect your changing goals.
You will need 70 percent of your retirement income to maintain your current living standard, according to the Department of Labor.
The earlier you start preparing for retirement, the more certain you can be that your retirement goals are on track. I can help you…
- Analyze retirement assets during draw-down periods and help make sure you aren’t at risk of outliving your assets.
- Set up an estate planning checklist, including wills and trusts.
- Ensure your assets are going exactly where you want, as fast as you desire, with the fewest possible tax ramifications.
According to the College Board, the cost of tuition at a four-year, in-state public institution for this past year was around $18,000. And at a four-year private college? The average is over $42,000. I can help you…
- Go over the pluses and minuses of education-focused savings plans, such as 529 Plans, UGMA/UTMAs, and student loan options.
- Establish a targeted action plan for future college spending needs.
Minimize taxes. Taxes are a necessary evil. This year was particularly challenging; some tax breaks were phased out as adjusted gross income increased. Yet, through tax minimization strategies, there are still ways to help you keep more of what you earn and give less to Uncle Sam. I can help you:
- Review and position current investments to reduce the impact of the 3.8 % healthcare surtax for many taxpayers.
- Identify tax-advantaged investments that can build and preserve wealth while, at the same time, saving you significantly on taxes.
- Teams with growing companies to understand the Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) income tax rules that affect qualified retirement plans (401(k), defined contribution, and defined benefit plans) that may be partially comprised of company stock.